[AT] Fuel tank blues

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Dec 18 14:30:53 PST 2007

That was my thought - and I know they do good work so I have no worries
about the tank.
I have dealt with these guys before and was very happy they are still
available.
Walked in the shop and saw the hot tank then talked with the owner (same
guy as before - about 10 years ago) so I was happy..
I found a fitting that is plugged so I'll work on it while the tank is
renewed.
About a 45 minute drive to the shop - saw some tractors and a VW
""shrine" on the way.
I'm happy.
King (NC) Radiator shop for those that are in the area.
David
NW NC