[AT] GFCI's Off topic

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Dec 17 18:08:23 PST 2007

They decided a couple of years ago at our local street festival that all the
booths had to have GFCI circuits on the duplex outlets.  We run three
cookers, a couple of warmers, and a refrigerator.  It was about half price
to rewire so they could be ganged on four separate circuits using GFCI
duplex outlets rather than buying four GFCI circuit breakers for the
distribution box.

Larry