[AT] Caution - Oil question

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Mon Dec 17 17:00:15 PST 2007

Thanks for the comments- The seal is a common lip seal not rope -- gee guys
it was built in 1959, not 1909!  I am not that old, but 1959 makes it 10
years younger than me - so it ain't no antique in my book!  I'm thinking
that I have seen other lip seals wear in - maybe the synthetic is just so
much better that it delays the process.

We are enjoying our 16 inches of fun - how about you?
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
AC One Seventy diesel
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H