[AT] Caution - Oil question

Thomas O Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 17 17:22:10 PST 2007

My 1962 Galaxy 500 190 ci V8  had a rope seal. So did my 1968 Mercury
290 ci.

I am pretty sure my Farmall H had a rope seal also. It does not have to
be an antique to have a rope seal.

Of course I remember when a 1Mips 32 bit computer occupied a whole room,
Had 128 MB of Ram and 300 MB hard disk and cost $250,000. Vax 780 anyone.

/