[Farmall] Farmalls in the snow

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 14:11:43 PST 2007

FD-
Absolutely correct!  What a nice way to not only preserve "old iron" BUT to press it into productivity.
JM

Frank DeWitt <Frank at lbpinc.com> wrote: I grew up in Rochester and loved hearing the tractor coming and
watching it push a LOT of snow.  As a city kid, it was my only chance
to see farm tractors in action.  (I have changed that now)

I spotted a bunch of those tractors in storage  a few years ago and
stopped for a close look. As someone pointed out there are H and 300s
as well as Ms The plows are well designed and push from the rear
axle  There is a LOT of steel in the plow frame.  The wheels are
reversed and the fenders are customized to keep the feet out of the
wheels. The tractors only have one brake pedal and there is only room
for one! The axles are cut short  In short, they are very narrow tractors.

Frank