[AT] Let us all not forget

Irma Brown bellville1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 19:54:05 PST 2007

Just want to take this time to say besides our own loved ones and family lets not forget the men and woman of the military, not just in the USA, but where ever you are from, doesn't matter what country most has some kind of military, lets also not forget these are not just military folks they have parents, wives, children brothers and sisters relatives that they miss and hate being away from also, so lets also not forget the families of these troops who have loved ones fighting for freedom that they can not be with during any holidays, birthdays or just to be with able to pick up a phone and say Love and miss you just want to hear your voice.

The holidays are some of the toughest times of the year for the families and the troops where ever they are stationed in this world. So this holiday when you are with your own families just REMEMBER that with out military around the world from all countries that you and your families would not be able to enjoy a safe holiday, like we all do ....

Freedom is won by the lives of men women all over the world.

Irma
Western, KY
http://picasaweb.google.com/bellville1
http://members.tripod.com/~DairyGoats/index.html