[AT] WD-40 part 1

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Dec 15 14:34:27 PST 2007

Unfortunately, WD40 has some problems as well as features: it evaporates
after a while, so its rust preventive function is quite limited as is
its lubricating ability. And some folk try to use it to free rusted
fasteners, which it doesn't do at all. I guess I might try cleaning off
paint spills and my shower door, but it really doesn't have much use
around a tractor shop.

Mike