[AT] : : Ice Storm - generators ground

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 10:17:49 PST 2007

In a message dated 12/15/2007 12:05:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

: [AT]  :  Ice Storm

I  will send this now  and  maybe  its already mentioned and I have not got it
The ground  needs to be on the unit  because of   Possible  shorting of the
windings  into the case.   That  way you will not get  BURNT going to shut it
off .
Another reason is if you  plug  the   wires in  wrong   and get power off of
the line  backfeeding into the
generator -- and this will Burn you as well.

I am sorry if I am repeating anyone  -- and  these are just the  reasons I
would know of  I am sure there are others.