[AT] : Ice Storm

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Sat Dec 15 06:13:55 PST 2007

Shhhhh! You're giving away our secret sources of all sorts of toys! There is
a great little pawn shop I frequent that has lightened my wallet more times
than I care to remember. Too many "deals that were too good to pass up" on
tools & guns. I stop in every time I go to the barber shop as it is right
around the corner. Probably stopping in today when the boys get their cuts.
Mark