[AT] Help Identify good but unknown radiator

Reise David G NPRI ReiseDG at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Fri Dec 14 12:57:14 PST 2007

	Have a radiator that's in good shape and would likely help someone out. It has a Modine Tag on it. Is there a list that can be used to see what this fits. The person I got it from had crawlers that were John Deere Based , also had Massey equipment and some Oliver if that info helps.  The MODINE # is 1A 5649L036.....what does this fit? I could get some digital photos if that helps. Located in Rhode Island...Might make a nice stocking stuffer..........