[AT] OT- Ice storm and ATIS information

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Thu Dec 13 12:21:11 PST 2007

In Oklahoma's worst ever Ice storm event, with all 77 counties declared as a
federal emergency. We are down to a reported 333,000 electrical customers
without power.

My wife and I have been lucky as our electrical service was only off for
about one day total.

For those new comers that don't like to see things other than tractors
discussed, to bad. For many of us that have been good friends for many years
 this site is often used to discuss our well being.

Another interesting thing is the annual meeting and fellowship held at
Portland Indiana at that time funds are raised for charity, as well as the
Christmas holiday charity auction now being held at the ATIS auction site.
http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity
Please visit and take part, Just go through the easy registration and start
donating and bidding.

Thank You

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma