[AT] Mary

Irma Brown bellville1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 09:38:57 PST 2007

 It is good to see another lady come to the list. Don't mind these boys, and
I do say boys, because they act up like little boys sometimes. I am sorry
for your loss of your husband. That is a tough one to face. I lost my
husband a few years ago. Life goes on but it is never the same.
 Just bear with these guys, along with all the BS you read here you will be
able to get some advice, now they may fight over who is right about some
topic, but most of the time you will learn a bit from the listening.
 Will take them a little time to get use to having a new hen in the hen
house, as you know boys will be boys, and they never really grow up. LOL
 Welcome to the list.
Irma
Western, KY
http://picasaweb.google.com/bellville1