[AT] Herrings?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 13 08:12:07 PST 2007

Well Phil, we are all sitting here just waiting for you to ask a tractor
related question.  Be assured if you ask one someone will answer it.
Most of us have been on this  list a long time.  We all know the brands,
models and ages of each others tractors.  We've discussed all of our tractor
problems and solved most of them.

You, however, are lurking in the shadows without telling us anything about
you, your tractors or your tractor questions or experiences.  Why don't you
speak up?  Ask a question or start a tractor related thread.  We will join
in.  Just don't expect us to be here for your amusement.

If you wish to leave you can sign off the same way you signed on.  Be
careful not to let the door hit you in the A$$.

Charlie