[AT] : Ice Storm

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Thu Dec 13 05:05:03 PST 2007

Cecil, I have had the same luck with selling/renting my mosquito fogger.
  Govt. agencies come up with "our money" to buy brand new expensive
stuff that does the same thing for more.  I think it has always been
that way.

So far I do not have much ice, nor do I want any.  But I sure do wish
one of your generators were much closer to my place.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA