[AT] : Ice Storm

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Dec 13 04:27:29 PST 2007

I have several generators from 2500 watts to over 60 Killowatt
capacity.  I have offered them for sale or rent to individuals and
government agencies since the storm began.  I do not know whether they
think I am crazy or just are playing the waiting game to see if power
will come back on or the government (fed) will bail them out.  No one
wants to take responsibility for themselves anymore..   I have had so
many calls from people that just want to talk about buying a generator
that I have become very short  when they call..  I wasted  an hour
yesterday on a guy that was only wanting to say he was a business and
get fema to furnish him a free generator.  He ran the golf course.......

Cecil in OKla