[AT] ATIS Charity Auction

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:35:58 PST 2007

Ok then I know what you're aiming at. It's homemade and kind of hard to
export the cream would turn sour. Nowadays on the other hand there is this
skärgårdssill (archepilaggioherring) which is the closest you get as a
conserve but then only in a glassjar. But I could try that if there's a real
demand.

Mattias