[AT] ATIS Charity Auction/Herring

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Wed Dec 12 16:39:28 PST 2007

BLEACH!!!!!!!!

Never been able to get close enough to eat one. I don't like eastern NC
fish stew either.  Fry me some flounder fillets or some shrimp or
something....

Several years ago myself, my great-uncle (just turned 80 last year) his,
son in law, and his brother in law all loaded up and went to the
Thresher's Reunion in Denton.  My great uncle always brings "goodies" on
any trip of more than 3-4 miles.  That day he had a cooler of drinks,
small cans of fruit, a sleeve of saltine crackers, couple of Little
Debbie cakes, and last but certainly not least, a couple cans of
herring.  I told him under NO circumstances was he to eat those in the
truck!!

Al