[AT] New to list

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Wed Dec 12 12:35:47 PST 2007

Mary,

You asked for stories so I'll give you a run down of mine.  I am a 38 year old living in Michigan
who has a tractor addition.  They seem to keep following me home all the time with Case's being near the top of my list.
I've got it bad enough that my wife actually let me name our first-born son "Case"  he's now 10
and loves to play with old tractors just like his Dad.  His brother Oliver shares many of the same traits.
Welcome to the list, we can always use a few more women on the list to help keep us guys honest.

Enjoy, Joe