[AT] New to list

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Dec 12 10:31:34 PST 2007

    Hi Mary;

    I too want to welcome you to the list. I also collect Case tractors,
with a barnfull of 15 tractors. Also have a couple of the IH red ones. Four
lawn size tractors and a Case bulldozer keep them company.
    I retired 6 years ago and settled on a little 28 acre patch in western
Ohio. I farm this with my old Case tractors. I also have an airstrip at the
farm for my airplane.
    I like to attend shows and show my tractors and usually make about 9 or
ten shows a year. Usually in Ohio and Indiana.
    I am hoping to go to Florida in February for the Florida Flywheelers
show. They are featuring Case tractors and will be hosting the Case winter
banquet.
    Does your address indicate you are from the state of Washington? There
are other members on the list from Washington.
    What models of tractors do you have?

                Gene