[AT] ATIS Charity Auction

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 22:43:45 PST 2007

We do measure them in cm's you know. It would be illegal and buyer would
have to pay the freight. But no problem they're all over the place simply
give them an airlineticket and a promise to be televised and you'll get
crowded.

That short? hum that go to be an elderly one (the youngsters seems to grow
pretty tall) and then the t-things might be big enough to reach the knees
:-o

Mattias