[Ford-ferguson] Ford-ferguson Digest, Vol 43, Issue 3

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Wed Dec 12 04:36:47 PST 2007

Rotella also makes a synthetic oil (Rotella-T?, do not have the container in
front of me at the moment to verify the name).  I use it in my VW Jetta Tdi.  I
run Rotella 30w or 15w-40 in my 8N and International 1310, depending on the time
of year.  As many others have pointed out, tis good stuff.

Howard