[AT] Computer HELP!! Lost Photos

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Dec 11 13:03:17 PST 2007

Thanks Mike and Larry.  I'll give those programs a try as soon as I free up
some space to download them.  Most of the photos should still be on the
camera media card as well as on the hard drive.  I deleted the media card
files in mid October but I've only used about 30% or less of it's capacity
since.

Charlie