[AT] Ice storms - Nasty strip across Indiana

Michael Mummert mummert at flatwoodplantation.com
Tue Dec 11 13:25:04 PST 2007

I was stuck in OKC in that mess.  I flew in on Saturday morning to do some
work at Tinker AFB that night.  I was supposed to be leaving out again on
Sunday around noon.

When I came out from the job at 2am and had a coat of ice on the car, I knew
it wasn't going to be good.  I had 4 different flights cancelled out from
under me and finally got out on one at about noon on Monday.

Hope everyone is doing alright out there, but I can't say I wasn't happy to
leave it behind.

Mike Mummert
Wetumpka, AL