[AT] Computer HELP!! Lost Photos

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Tue Dec 11 06:22:57 PST 2007

Charlie -

I believe the first thing I'd do is check the properties of the folder you had the pics stored in. It will give you the total number of images stored there. If the total is less than it was before you tried burning them to CD on 10/31, your CD burner program may have failed to restore them back to the original folder when it maxed out. If that's the case, I'm not sure what your next step would be, other than using the "restore" function set to a date prior to 10/31. And even then, it might not restore your lost images.

Bob in NY