[AT] Ice Storm Off topic

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:03:00 PST 2007

Here in Sweden we had rain since June. It have been coastal norwegian
climate, if don't rain in the morning it sure will later on. temperatures
mostly between 3-15 C but also a few real cold days. Is it wet, if you put
your feet at an unpaved surface it will sink more than an inch. Global
warming? We haven't had summer yet this year and soon it ends :-(

Mattias