[AT] Ice storms - Nasty strip across Indiana

Gene Waugh Elgin, Illinois USA gwaugh at wowway.com
Tue Dec 11 06:43:48 PST 2007

I think we lucked out here in NE Illinois last night.  We have ice, but
I think that the temperature is JUST warm enough that the build-up is
not nearly as bad as the central states got.  We are under a storm
watch, but hopefully the worst is over.

Everything is of course closed, but I think all will be back to normal
by tomorrow.

Gene
Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA