[AT] oil change ( why wasn't the subject line changed ?) well some did.

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Dec 9 17:39:33 PST 2007

Hi H. L.,
	You are correct, but do you think this will change the thinking of
those who are (shall we say) "less fortunate?" It would not be so bad
if they simply expressed their opinions on water freezing at, say,
40* F-the REAL problem is that they also vote!
	Dave
PS, Thanks on the tip re: http://www.theconsumerlink.com/Surefoot/
detail/TCL+GAGADVAN+SM/0 I intend to order a pair for my wife
tomorrow. She really needs them for shoveling snow and spreading salt
on the ice in our driveway and I have been looking for a X-mas
present for her!

--------
David Rotigel
rotigel at alltel.net