[AT] Xmas tractor lights

Gayle or Ron Chew gorrchew at gte.net
Sun Dec 9 20:11:44 PST 2007

This is strange... We got the e-mail from Joe asking about decorated
tractors earlier and just now we got the e-mail from Ken saying "nicely
done" but we did not get the e-mail from "Big Dog" with the link...
What's up with that I wonder.

Ron has a CASE tractor that he decorates every year with red lights on
the body, white running lights on the wheels, Santa at the wheel,
pulling a small trailer with Mrs. Claus, a lit Christmas tree and a
snowman. Rudolph is on the ground looking up rather forlornly...

I wonder how many e-mails we don't get and why???

Thanks
Ron and Gayle
On the CASE
Granite Falls, WA