[AT] shop cleaning

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 9 05:25:37 PST 2007

Hard to get into carb icing when it is 70 degrees outside. Decided yesterday
to do some cleaning in the shop. I must say the main workbench had gotten to
be an embarassment. We have a rule about not using the shop to store equip.
Now I must make a rule to limit how much spare parts inventory I keep in
there.  Since all of our storage in there is full, with no room for more, I
am going to pick up some of those plastic storage boxes that seem to be so
plentiful (and often on SALE) this time of year. I am planning on packing up
some of my spare magnetos, carbs, etc. Then I'll move them to a more suited
storage area. Of course if Santa would drop off a bunch of lumber we could
add on to the shop....

John Hall