[Farmall] Farmalls in the snow

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 9 05:07:33 PST 2007

 Anybody know when that photo was taken and when the tractors were finally
retired? My guess is the mid 70's. I guess that because it appears the
tractors have the replacement safety fuel cap and the logo on the
widbreakers reminds me of the one on our 454 (1972 model).

 Speaking of windbreakers. we haven't put one on  in over 15 years. Just
don't use the tractors that much anymore. At one time we had 4 with
windbreakers and one with a cab.

John Hall