[AT] Wind Chill (was RE: oil change)

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Sun Dec 9 06:50:15 PST 2007

Bo,
Your post reminds me how nieve I once was thinking 35-40 degrees wasn't
cold.  A Nevada boy used to the dry cold here which most times necessitated
a wool shirt for warmth got sent to a construction project in Huntington WV
in the middle of winter. I became Eddie Bauers best customer and never did
get warm...
Dave