[Farmall] Farmalls in the snow

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 06:34:52 PST 2007

Charlie is correct...the tractors are still in use and seem to be "babied".  I have noticed an M in full regalia going up and down Chili Avenue out here in the western suburbs but I do not know it that one is part of the "team"...could be a coincidence.
Murders, yes.  But those are the chances one takes if he/she wants to see old I/H soldiers at work keeping the snow at bay. ;-)
JM

birddog <cvill at frontiernet.net> wrote: I can offer no input on the age of the pictures, but to my as far as I
know, the tractors are still used each winter.  I was in Rochester
yesterday for a wedding (best man actually) but no plowing was going on
at that time. The side streets where the church is were still snow and
slush covered from a snowfall earlier in the week.  Rochester does
street plowing primarily with the heavy garbage packers with front plows
mounted. Jim Moran may be more informed than I on these subjects.
Downtown Rochester is about a 30 minute drive from my home, but I only
go there in matters of crisis (forty four or so murders this year to
date).  Any place North of the Barge Canal is not my favorite place.

CV