[AT] OT - Computer Problem

Mike msm10301 at juno.com
Sat Dec 8 21:03:53 PST 2007

We moved recently, and one of the computers that came along with us refuses to display anything on the monitor. The computer beeps and does what it should as it boots, but nothing, not the XP icon or anything shows on the screen, which prevents me from booting into safe mode. I know the monitor is good because I checked it on another sytems. Any thoughts as to what to check first? I'm leaning toward icing on the video card as it is humid and 45 degrees. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike
Click here for fast home refi, good credit or not.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iigljCnUScgH0Apk8FhmlrVnzNmzHQX3nRVgeNkgdEBVbOOzF/