[AT] tractor tire desperately needed

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 8 16:06:18 PST 2007

Looking for 13.6-26 tractor tire; don't mind if it's worn down some or
even new if price is right. I'm using it on a forklift so don't need
traction; mine's TOTALLY rotted; went flat in a few minutes today (been
leaking slowly) & not worth breaking down to patch it. Going to that
much work I wanna put a better tire on. Wouldn't mind replacing both if
you have two.

Lew Best near Waco, TX
List owner of the following swap lists you might be interested in
HYPERLINK