[Farmall] Farmalls in the snow

Michael P. Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 8 08:06:46 PST 2007

I posted pics and an article of these years ago.  I used to work up in
Rochester, and I loved hearing the sound of them coming down the sidewalk.
It seems at one point there was an attempt at replacing them with something
newer/more modern.  They HATED the new replacement, and went back to the
farmalls!  From the looks of the setup, It really isn't that cold running
them.  I am pretty sure they crank right along in 5th gear too!  They move
right along.

Mike

PS, I still have a copy of at least one article.... I will try to find it,
and scan it.