[AT] oil

toma toma at risingnet.net
Sat Dec 8 09:32:34 PST 2007

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007, Chris Britton wrote:

> I think it's patently foolish to think that 30w oil = ND, unless it
> specifies ND on the bottle... etc.

I don't think you will find any engines that have been running on
non-detergent oil. It has not been commonly available for a long time.

I get 30W ND at Autozone, I use it as an additive in the new diiesel to
increase lubricity. I don't think the additives in ATF or Detergent oil
would be good for injection pumps and seals.

Tom