[Farmall] Farmalls in the snow

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sat Dec 8 04:18:23 PST 2007

Three cheers for Rochester!  We just had our first significant snow of the
season and my M remained in the garage, although if I had chains and loaders
and heat housings like those I'd be mighty tempted to get to work.

I think some of those tractors are Hs or Super Hs, or 300s, just looking at
the details.  I wonder if they have any labor issues getting crews to
operate those old machines instead of some shiny New Holland with a cab?

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net