[AT] oil change

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Fri Dec 7 19:58:17 PST 2007

Sorry, but wind chill can have NO effect whatsoever on any car or tractor.
Nor can it freeze when ambient is above freezing except for radiation frost
on a calm and clear night.  Wind usually keeps frost from forming.

Wind can slightly hasten inanimate objects equalizing to ambient due to the
thin insulating boundary layer of air blowing away, but it can never cause
them to be colder.

The refrigeration effect of vaporizing fuel in a venturi is a whole
different unrelated subject.

The car doesn't really have any exposed skin to feel the apparent cold with.

George