[AT] oil change

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 7 19:25:46 PST 2007

Guy any gas that goes through a pressure drop will get cold enough to make
the ambient moisture in the air around the pipe, carb, whatever freeze.  Put
a rose bud on your  torch rig and let it run wide open.  The torch handle
will get cold and start to freeze.  Propane gas running wide open to a grill
or stove will condense and freeze water on the outside of the pipe.  We use
airless paint pumps that are run with air pressure from big compressors.
The paint pumps will freeze up if you run them hard.

Go online and look up the Gas Laws.  Charles's, Boyles, Ideal, etc.  there
are several of them.  They all basically say the same thing.
You have volume, pressure, number of molecules of gas and temperature.  Any
time you vary one then some or all of the others have to change to
compensate.

http://7stones.com/Homepage/Publisher/Thermo1.html

Charlie