[AT] oil change

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Dec 7 14:27:38 PST 2007

There have been some strange combinations in carburetors over the years, Mo.
Solex had one in production over 50 years ago that had direct fuel injection
for the enrichment cycle of the circuit instead of a choke.  Balancing out
the carbs on a dual carb system with those was interesting, to say the
least.  When you turned on the enrichment and listened with the air cleaner
off, you got a sound that was exactly like hearing the evacuation system at
work that your dentist uses -- kind of like breathing in with your mouth
open but with your teeth shut so that you hear the gurgling of the air and
saliva.

Larry