[AT] POSSIBLE SPAM Re: Magnet Paint and Eric Rosenthal

Ed Christopherson edc at crawlerheaven.com
Fri Dec 7 04:21:42 PST 2007

I use to use Magnet paint but found color match from can to can was terrible
I like the paint but could never match any of the same colors so stop using
it and use factory paint found it better and not as expensive in the long
run. I am a tisco dealer and they say they have changed there paint but have
not use any yet. But will not use any paint that thins with NAPHTHA That is
the worst.  Ed