[AT] Magnet Paint and Eric Rosenthal

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Fri Dec 7 07:02:23 PST 2007

Warren i purchased about 10 gallon or so from Eric and all has held
up as good as any other. 8-)    Had one case that was off in color
and just used it on odd things that needed painted. 8-)  His under
carriage paint to prevent rust has been average also i think it has
been 5 years or so with all of it.
The one that was off color he replaced at no cost.
R Fink
PA