[AT] Waaay O.T. - Odd pocket watch

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 15:00:01 PST 2007

What can I say, I'll have to work on my typing (and writing English instead
of english is my own protest against the big masses here that seems to
believe we should do it that way too but we say english and England)

Anyway, J, why would anyone make a watch like that 100 years after the
revolution? Further
more why then export it to the U.S. were the the Metric system seems to be a
curse? I know, to annoy you! <WBG>

Mattias