[AT] ATIS Charity Auction ?

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Thu Dec 6 06:32:08 PST 2007

Thanks for the reminder Robert.  I have been saving and collecting sets of
original IH and Caterpillar lights and brackets all year but have to get the
pix taken and uploaded.  They sold well last year and that encouraged me to
save them (only upsetting a few people who couldn't understand that the
charity auction needs were more important than their own)  They will have
the opportunity to bid on them though as I gave them the info regarding the
auction.

john Parks
Boise, ID