[AT] oil for old engines

JTakemoto at wildblue.net JTakemoto at wildblue.net
Wed Dec 5 21:12:37 PST 2007

The last PA oil that was sold was so far back that I don't think any one
on the list is old enough to have bought it. If you look at Pennzoil  you
will see that it is PA grade not PA oil. Actually its just a Way to get
people to think its better and pay more for it.

I use any oil that meets the specs for my engine and have never had any
trouble that could be blamed on the oil.

I hate it when people come up with this off the wall stuff about bad this
or that. If all they say was true then the bad oil companies would have
been sued out of business years ago by some Smart PA lawyer. Think about
it.
J.