[AT] oil for old engines

JTakemoto at wildblue.net JTakemoto at wildblue.net
Mon Dec 3 20:00:50 PST 2007

Ralph I wouldn't get to excited about it, all that junk in your oil didn't
do much to help it anyway. The modern stuff can run on the new stuff with
there very tight tolerances then our old stuff shouldn't have any trouble
at all. sometimes I think some people just have to much time on their
hands and have to dream up these things to drive us nuts.
J.