[AT] [JDAT] Slightly OT: horse drawn implements

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Dec 3 09:25:44 PST 2007

Speaking of hawks, I have always been amazed by the sea gulls.  Our farm is
near the coast but far enough inland that sea gulls are not hanging around.
In fact you never see one over at the farm until someone starts plowing or
chiseling farm land.  Then within a few mintues they show up in dozens or
hundreds to pluck the juicy grubs turned up by the plow.  It is amazing to
me how they know and how they get there so fast.

Charlie