[Farmall] oil pressure

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 2 12:39:26 PST 2007

I checked my Regular yesterday and it has a 30lb gauge I bought 20 years ago
from an IHC restoration supplier. We've also been having problems (or so we
thought) with my I-20 having low oil pressure. The gauge on it is supposed
to be the "correct" one. I bought it over 10 years ago.  Seems we have had
incorrect gauges marketed towards us for quite some time. Maybe the corrrect
police will seize this problem and turn it into a money making venture for
themselves! I'd rather pay them $80 for the guaranteed right thing as
opposed to half that for something useless.

John Hall