[AT] [JDAT] Slightly OT: horse drawn implements

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sun Dec 2 13:29:28 PST 2007

At one time I drove a tankwagon.  Delivering gasoline to a customer that
was plowing with his JD 50.  He had a white collie that followed in the
furrow all day long.  He pulled out of the land to get to the fuel truck
and the dog didn't notice and made another round on his own.  True
story.  I saw it.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA