[AT] [JDAT] Slightly OT: horse drawn implements

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Dec 2 05:53:01 PST 2007

That third video brings back memories.  Not of horse drawn equipment but of
plowing with 2 14's behind our AC D10 with my dog running in the furrow.  He
would trot in that furrow all day long, from sun up to sun down.  The only
time he left the furrow was to chase a field mouse that the plow disturbed
or to occasionally lay down for a quick rest.  If he did take a rest I
wouldn't get over 100 yards away before he came running full speed to get
back in place in the furrow.   I don't think he payed the tractor or plow
any mind if Daddy was running it but if I was in the seat he was right there
behind me.  You can't beat a good dog for loyalty.

Charlie